Made with love, laughter, and possibly a few tears, these candles are an ode to moms everywhere in recognition of the hard work and often unrecognized love that goes into parenting. Every mom needs to laugh, be seen, and to know that she is not alone. As different as we all are, we understand. Our Scentimental Mom Candles are one small nod to the sisterhood of motherhood.
Candles are 10oz Soy-Wax, packaged in a glass jar, gold lid, and white cardboard box. Scent descriptions are printed on the outside of each box.
- Cookie Crumbs – An entire package of store-bought cookies, crushed into a fine dust, and sprinkled throughout the house.
- Dry Shampoo – A lovely floral scent, with a hint of aerosol and flakiness.
- Family Picture Day – A blend of tears, fake smiles, matching outfits and a flask of cabernet wine.
- Hiding in the Closet – The scent of a margarita being sipped in a dark, quiet place.
- Laundry Mountain – The smell of freshly washed clothes that were never worn to begin with.
- Memories of a Shower – Dreams of a long, hot, steamy shower, with expensive shampoo and luxury soap, while settling for another day of baby wipes and dry shampoo.
- MomMomMomMimosa – Orange juice, champagne, and an aspirin.
- Reheated Coffee – Dark roast coffee, with a hint of breast milk, heated for the fourth time today.
- Shameless Bribes - A lovely blend of chocolate, mom guilt, and manipulation.
- Stolen Treats – A blend of chocolate and peanut butter cups, stolen from its special hiding place in the frozen veggies bag.
- Suspicious Silence – Mystery Scent. Because you never know what you’ll find when the kids are quiet.
- Touched Out – A relaxing lavender and lime, without any boundaries or personal space.